Saturday, 28 April 2012

Daily photo challenge - week 17 is complete

Another week done and dusted.....
Another week of new challenges.

On April 24 I hit the road to work a little early 
and made an early morning stop up Mt Roskill.
I wanted to try and capture the amazing sunrise 
that had been blinding me 
as I drove to work the previous week or so.
The Mt was deserted 
(except for Tamati Coffey and 
the Breakfast weather crew doing their thing)
and I had a great time playing with settings and compositions. 
Shame I had to stop taking photos and go to work.
I figure that considering the lengths I went to to get these photos
I'm allowed to post more than one pic
...so I'm posting three.

On April 25 I headed to Waikumete Cemetery in the hope 
of capturing something of the special day that is 
Anzac Day.
I'm posting three pics for this date too......
just because.



28.4.12 - looking back on holidays past 
and thinking about Raro in three months time



27.4.12 - backyard beauty



26.4.12 - unexpected house guest



25.4.12 - We will remember them



25.4.12 - Poppies



25.4.12 - Remembered



24.4.12 - Morning glory



24.3.12 - Mt Roskill's crosses



24.3.12 - Straight and narrow



23.4.12 - "Cup of tea" with daddy before bed



22.4.12 - Artist in the making


No comments:

Post a Comment