Saturday, 2 June 2012

Daily photo challenge - Week 22 is complete

There was no official theme for our group this week
but without even trying I ended up with a theme:

Family

Celebrating, remembering, enjoying



2.6.12 - A family visit 
Catching up with Tim, Violet and our grandson Mika



1.6.12 - cousins
The girls fill in insurance forms at Grandma's retirement party.
(My step-mum retired after 25-years at AMI)



31.5.12 - wood work
Visiting my mum and step-dad's place of work.
Thanks for letting me visit White Cliffs Timber



30.5.12 - Happy birthday Nana
Today would have been my Nana's birthday. 
Sarah never had the privilege of meeting one of the most beautiful woman 
I have ever known.



29.5.12 - Sunday night chores being done on Tuesday



28.5.12 - chocolate cupcake for desert
- thanks Wendy



27.5.12 - Happy Birthday Poppa
To celebrate my step-dad's birthday we went to Devonport - 
click here to see pics from our trip




No comments:

Post a Comment