Sunday, 10 June 2012

Daily photo challene - week 23 is complete

My photographic week started out with a
photography 101 course with Belinda
 Our two families caught up at Onepoto Domain on the Shore.
Us girls talked photos while the dads and the kids 
had a blast exploring an awesome playground.

For me, most of this week was spent away from our princess Sarah. 
I mised her like crazy, 
but I did get to spend some time doing some amazing things.

I was in Wellington Tuesday to Thursday on a work course.
(Thanks so much to Brian for doing a great job
looking after our girl while I was gone.)
Then Brian joined me in Welly on Thursday afternoon and
we did the tourst thing before coming home on Saturday morning.

And on Saturday afternoon we headed off to tick something off Brian's "bucket list"
- we went to Eden Park to watch the All Blacks play Ireland. 
What an awesome experience.
Wow - what an amazing few days!!

I'm looking forward to life returning to normal and seeing our girl again though! 
I've missed her HEAPS!
Thanks a million to mum and Steve for helping us out these last few days.
xo




9.6.12 - A young AB's fan
Click here to see pics from the All Blacks VS Ireland game




8.6.12 - Sparkly Welly
Click here to see some more pics
from our day as tourists in Wellington



7.6.12 - Office view



6.6.12 - Wintery Welly from the 23rd floor



5.6.12 - Don't touch
(The mini bar)



4.6.12 - an audience
(Watching daddy change the flat tyre)



3.6.12 - Swinging around
Click here to see pics of Sarah and Ashton
at Onepoto Domain


No comments:

Post a Comment